Monday, February 05, 2007

Call from the Dr.

So, the baby is fine...Yah!!!! But (and there always has to be one of those) the dr. says they saw a cyst on my ovary. He said it may have been caused by the pregnancy. So, he has me stopping in some time today for bloodwork. Hopefully then I can snag a picture of the peanut (Kevin's new name for the baby probably because it's his favorite nightime snack.) I'm a little scared...but at least the baby is ok.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I'll be praying for you! Gotta hate those big BUTS. I've heard more of those while being pregnant than any other time in my life. (They told me there was a big chance of Yael being Down's after my ultrasound) She's perfectly normal. Unless you consider that she is a product of Tim and Heidi and then you know she has no chance of being normal = )

akr said...

thanks for the prayers...I talked to a friend of mine and she said she has had them since she was 19 and they would burst. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes.

Vanessa said...

I'm glad to hear the good news...inspite of the "but news." Hopefully it will be no big thang.

keep us posted.

Yeah, what is up with guys naming babies after snacks? Robb calls Charleigh his "Spicy Chalupa." Must be something about the way to their hearts being through their stomach...

Vanessa said...

I'm glad to hear the good news...inspite of the "but news." Hopefully it will be no big thang.

keep us posted.

Yeah, what is up with guys naming babies after snacks? Robb calls Charleigh his "Spicy Chalupa." Must be something about the way to their hearts being through their stomach...

Heidi said...

Tim used to call Jesse "Cochise". Not being up on Native Indian history I finally asked him why he was calling him Goat Cheese. We never switched back . . . one of the many things that will send my kids to therapy = )

Vanessa said...

rotfl

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you.