I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
We can cry with Hope
So, today I say goodbye to another saint in my life. My family was "adopted" into the Parker family from the time I was an infant. We grew up spending holidays with them and so they are somewhat closer to us than even our own extended family. Today I say goodbye to Grandma Parker. At around 12:30 this afternoon she went home to be with the Lord...she joins her husband and her sons David and Douglas. David passed away a little less than 2 years ago in a car accident and it has been really hard on the family since then so I ask you to pray for them as they face more grief. It was not completely unexpected and she lived to be 92 years old and through those years loved God and her family! I will miss her greatly and am thankful for her for being my spiritual grandmother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She was a sweet woman...I will pray for you all
Post a Comment