So I asked the dr.'s office if i could get a copy of the utlrasound and they said becaue it was at the hospital I would have to contact them. So, I called the hospital and they weren't sure if they could at first and she acted weird because I wanted one when I was so early to get one. Then they called back and said they could so they are mailing it. Maybe it's just the weird north country but some of my friends have gotten them early and it's not been a big deal...oh well.
I think we got something with that whole snack name thing...my dad used to call me hot dog. I wonder what would be some other good ones...cracker jack...well part of that may be taken as racial...nacho...too ethnic...pringle...too weird...or we could go with the celeb baby names like apple and cocoa.
3 comments:
I had a friend whose parents called her Dorito.
Why are some foods cuddly (pumpkin) and some aren't? (oatmeal). You'd think it was the other way around.
: )
peanut is cute...though...:)
you could call it..
chocolate..? which i am so craving right now..lol
How about Twinkie?
Post a Comment