Sunday, February 11, 2007

Thoughts

I received a bible, that has daily readings and is in chronological order, a few years ago. I started reading through it again this year and some things struck me. The first is how detailed the tabernacle was and their worship was. There were so many little things that they were required to do. One other thing I was challanged with was how Moses talked to God and sometimes seem to talk him out of things...that blows my mind! The other thing that struck me is how even with God being present with them...they were so fickle. Yet, how many times am I the same way. I have God indwelling me and yet I rebel and question.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The old testament has such a unique way of describing God and his relationship with his people...I am always amazed how it is often a reflection of us today.