I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Friday, February 02, 2007
Officially Bummed
So dreams of hearing my child's heartbeat and seeing it's little form has now turned into a waiting game. I didn't realize when the ultrasound is at the hospital they can't tell you anything, only your dr. can. Kevin thinks he saw "something that looked like a head, body, and arms" but we now won't know anything for a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did you at least get to see stuff moving around? When I lost no. 3 we found out by ultrasound. Seeing that little baby in there not moving at all was probably the sadest moment in my life. Not to be a huge downer or anything. But I don't think I've ever admitted that to anyone.
After seeing so little this time your next one will amaze you at how little time it takes to see huge changes.
this is me.
waiting with you.
you guys rock!
Post a Comment