The Dr. wants me to be careful lifting and I really have been trying to but laundry still has to be done and I really have wanted to get the kids room arranged. I did a lot today moving some things around and Kevin was not too excited about it. I know he is right and I really have tried to take it easy the rest of the day.
My mind just keeps running non-stop even though I am sitting and I keep seeing everything around me that I know needs to get done. I have had a few ladies offer to help if I needed anything but I don't know if I can come up with stuff to help them do. It's not that I can't keep up with things but I definitely just take longer doing things.
I know logically I need to enjoy being able to relax but my mind does not always agree. I can't turn it off. So, I am trying to find various outlets for my creative energy. It does help that I have been able to teach a writing class to some home school students once a week. I also need to lay out my scrapbooking and catch up on Jack's pictures and really work on it...so I know I won't be bored. I just need to relax somehow...
1 comment:
yeah for babies, and for husbands and doctors that force you to try to relax...
Post a Comment