Woke up to crying at 5...he slept 8 hours...not bad
Feed him and snoozed for awhile
Slowly get around
Head out to go shopping...just jack and myself...
Enjoy a quiet ride down so that I can reflect...had some time to think about how much pressure I am allowing myself to feel about being a good mom and doing everything right...especially when I am around others who put in their input...and spent some time praying about it.
Got a massive deal at JCPenney...black boots that I really needed - originally $80.00...got for $9!
Browsed through Joanne Fabrics and stocked up on some crafty stuff
Picked up groceries and headed home with a chai and snack from dunkin donuts
Got home and Jack was still sleeping so I got to enjoy eating and drinking my dunkin treat while flipping through Real Simple.
Feed Jack and then enjoyed tickling his tummy to hear the cute baby laugh
Got a package...a food mill so I can make my own baby food...yeah
Fed Jack bananas - he has learned how to open his mouth for me better and really likes bananas.
Watching Racheal Ray and enjoying some down time before it's time to make supper....
Hope the rest of the day is this good.
No comments:
Post a Comment