I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
We have lift off
Yep...it finally came, the long awaited and very smelly poop. I tried not to laugh as he worked so hard to push it out...man his face was read. Thank goodness for prune juice...it's nasty stuff but it does the trick! Needless to say...it takes this little of a thing to cause a celebration. I did however realize this happens each time we introduce him to a new food so I'm going to be prepared next time! Here comes the peas and prune juice...that sounds gross just writing it. I think I'll serve them seperately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment