Thursday, January 31, 2008

Things that go through your mind when your child is screaming in your ear

  1. I don't get paid enough
  2. seriously God...a mute button wouldn't be that hard to install
  3. I got knocked up for this?
  4. I am going to be deaf by the time I'm 40
  5. Where did I put my magic wand
  6. Just think of a calm tropical beach...oh great he spit up on me
  7. Where is the father of my child and why isn't he claiming him?
  8. Oh to be single and childless
  9. Is there a return to sender?
  10. I need chocolate!!

Seriously...I do love him a ton and wouldn't trade him in but after 2 days of a fuss fest...I'm tired and the only thing keeping me sane is being able to joke about it.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I see you are earning your sainthood.

and it's okay to put them down and walk away sometimes. If they are just going to scream anyway, you might as well unravel your nerves. 1/2 hour of vigorous screaming is really good exercise...for you or Jack.

I feel for you girl.