So....the short of it...my husband's cousin went missing over 5 years ago and left 2 kids. No one knew what happened and it really was a "without a trace" type of thing...except without an ending. Well, we got a call last week and they were doing so practice diving in a river near her house and found her in her car under 20 ft. of water. Now it's a "cold case" It's hard to know what to feel. All I know is that there are some tv shows I'm going to avoid for awhile. So, if you think of it pray for his family and for him.
On the positive side...My husband has been taking BBS courses via the internet and Greek has been a real challange for him (he loved Hebrew). Well, he got his grade back from this last semester of Greek and he pulled an A-!! I'm really proud of him...especially as he was doing that on top of being a pastor, a new dad, and a family counselor for all his family drama! He's been a great dad on top of it all and it's such a blessing to watch him with his son.
2 comments:
Oh my!
This is is the second violent thing I've heard this morning...freaking me out a bit...
Great job Kevin! Greek is a booger!
I don't always comment, but I'm still reading : ) I'm glad you are coming out of the brand new baby fog a bit...it gets easier and more fun!
totally understand the whole reading but not commenting thing!! The fog is definitely clearing a little!
Post a Comment