So, I was tagged by Heidi - http://bott-family.blogspot.com/. So, here it is:
The rules are:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Share the five top places on your "want to see or want to see again" list.
4. Tag a minimum of five random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.
5 Random Facts:
1. My 2nd toe is longer than all my other toes.
2. My knees are extremely ticklish
3. I just found out I'm allergic to hazlenuts (I had hives after eating some)
4. I have a hard time saying goodbye
5. I talk in my sleep
5 Places:
1. Isreal
2. Alaska- I loved it there...it was so beautiful
3. Ireland - my husband's heritage
4. Jamacia - I love the area and the people
5. Heaven - so many people are already there that I can't wait to see again
I don't know how to do the link thing and I don't know too many people but here it goes:
1. Sara
2. Erin
3. Kevin
4. Drew
5. Robb
No comments:
Post a Comment