Sunday, August 20, 2006

change

camp is done...school is starting and I slept in until 12:30 today. Spent saturday reorganizing my house just in case anything happens though kevin is now back to wishy washy on the adoption thing while I am still gung ho...but have not heard anymore news on the other side of things to see if it is even going to happen. We are still waiting for the mom to sign over rights to the grandma and proceed with a private adoption. Have a dr's appt. for the 30th and still nothing to disprove and yet trying not to get my hopes up...sick of over the counter tests because it's just so stressful so we'll see. I am not totally ready to jump into school. Don't even know what room I will have so we'll have to see. Got a pile of crap to go into the unknown room and hopefully will be able to get it settled and everything ready within the week...went school shopping and got a cute jacket for $2.00 though my husband thinks it looks like something my mother would wear (she is a cute dresser so I don't mind) and he helped me pick out a skirt to go with my shoes I got thrifting with ness. Got to pick up a few more essentials and of course get some sticky notes and fun pens to grade with (I love school supplies...so weird, I know but I do...it's like on you've got mail where it talks about a boquet of pencils...anyways) So, I am still just waiting to see about what life is going to bring around the next corner and wish I could get around that corner soon.

No comments: