Sunday, August 27, 2006

Wednesday

Nausated one night, took a nap today, body changing...trying not to get up hope but can't wait to know. If I am then the adoption thing is probably on hold...things aren't going well on the families side either so it seems the door may be shutting. I'm ok with that.

The next few weekends will be busy as we have one more sunday at brewerton before we start puplit supply/canidating...first at a church near olean, ny and then in the adirondacks. We are hopeful but realized today we'll be sad to leave the people we have come to love at brewerton. We could move up near there and find jobs but i don't know if that is what is best.

school starts tomorrow and we ended up getting some great deals shopping on sat. and so if am excited. I do miss my kids and am ready for a good year or however long...

got to go to the state fair and hang out with my nieces and nephew sat which was fun...nolan loves uncle kevin because uncle kevin loves star wars and jenna wasn't feeling well so she did not love anyone until aunt amy starting feeding her some meat from her dinner. They are precious and we love seeing them.

Well...time to start getting up at the butt crack of dawn and grading papers again...it's the kids that make it worth while though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHEN are you going to find out????? I would have blown our savings by now on preggo tests if I was you.