Well, it is starting to look like school beginning again...my room is decorated and organized from the summer packup and hide away (they kindly call it shared space with the church and I am wise enough to know what needs to be put away and not shared)...and yet I am doing a delicate dance of make it somewhat person without putting up a ton of my stuff that will have to be taken down after the 1/4 if we move. I have today and tomorrow to work on lesson plans and getting my expectations and rules for each class organized. I actually have a free period in the morning which is nice and I am teaching 4 gym classes but they are all in the afternoon...it should be ok. I also have speech 2 times a week and take a lot from college speech class for that. It will be fun.
Kevin has also gotten 2 more calls about other churches. One is in western, ny and he is going there to pulpit supply on the tenth, and one in inner city syracuse. Feast or Famine.
As for me, we are debating buying another test because I am definitely feeling something...so tired it's unbelievable but not totally I need a nap tired...just, I do one thing and I am tired out. We'll see...again a balance of guarding my heart and allowing myself to hope. I do flip to the discovery health channel every once in awhile when baby stuff is on but I limit myself. I'm just ready to know but don't know if I am ready for another at home one to depress me. So, I just keep learning patience
1 comment:
the waiting is brutal...
anything taste or smell weird to you?
that was my first symptom...I usually love garlic mashed potatoes, but I just about spit them out they tasted so bad to me...
and our bathroom just grossed me out whenever I caught a whiff of it...
I have never more sincerly hoped something would make you puke...
((HUGS))
crazy busy here.
Post a Comment