I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
I don't know
I am not pregnant and now join the ranks of those who try fertility stuff...nothing too big...just some pills to get me regular. I am disappointed and sad but the dr. said that I can end up being pregnant within the month and maybe with twins....I guess it's just hard to feel like in some ways something is wrong with me or I am not normal and can't just get pregnant but, this too will be a learning opportunity. Thanks for the prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh Honey, I'm so sorry. I am so bummed for you.
I guess the bright side is that you can always get drunk tonight and have crazy sex with no fear of getting knocked up, right?
: ) that's a lame joke but I hope it made you laugh a little.
True...very true! The good thing is there is still some options and I am now learning about the interesting nature and path of fertility drugs...we are on the easy path with it so far...when we get to the who can't produce and petri dishes then it will be harder.
It'll happen. Hopefully, before it comes to that.
Post a Comment