- I never watched ET until after I was married and they released it again in the theaters.
- I used to eat ice cream for breakfast sometimes
- I have started to become annoyed with chewing gum and would rather use mints.
- I still like listening to old school DC Talk
- My favorite storybook is called Tales of the Kingdom and I still love it!
- I love peachy roses with the red tips and sometimes would buy them for myself when I was single.
- I lived in the state of New York my whole life and didn't visit New York City until my senior year of high school.
I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
7 Random Things
Ok...tagged by Ness...here are 7 Random things:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When I was in high school my aunt gave us ET to watch. As soon as Drew B. swore my dad freaked out and told us to turn that trash off. I FINALLY saw it about 3 years ago on tv.
The same thing happened when we tried Dances w/ Wolves. I've never seen that one.
our family was pretty strict with that stuff too...although, we watched every disney and animal movie ever made and then joined the feature films for the family club and had a bunch of ones from there like buttercream gang and rigaletto.
Post a Comment