I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Monday, September 01, 2008
the heart of the matter
Tomorrow we head to the pediatric cardiologist for the little man. He has a heart murmur from a valve that has not closed up. He is going to be evaluated tomorrow and then we find out if we face a heart cath. I am not feeling too stressed yet but I know it will hit at some time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We have friends that their 4 year old just had to have open heart for closing a hole and repairing a leaky valve. She actually went throught it 2 times right within a week. She was actually one of the healthiest kids on the heart floor. She bounced back so quickly. Also, there are some doctors that can actually do repairs thought the leg.
yeah...they are going to go up through the leg with a cath and put a little screw like thing in to close it up. they will sedate him for it because my man would not be able to sit still for that long.
Post a Comment