I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Pre School Prep
Being an education major i am very interested in finding educational tools for jack even now. I want to use whatever i can to help teach him. Someone told me about Preschool Prep DVDs and how they worked really well for their daughter who is a little older than Jack. I used some of his birthday money to buy an alphabet one off of amazon and though i don't enjoy listening to it's repetition...it is awesome educationally. I want to see how it helps him so I'll keep you updated. But, I definitely want to invest in some other ones soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment