I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Monday, September 15, 2008
SOS
So I totally feel like a major ignoramous! I want to make my blog look more fun and put on links to all my favorite people but the whole thing boggles me...i feel like such a dork. I am a mother, I have a college degree, I have taught multiple grades, and am for the most part computer savy. So, why oh why does it seem so hard? If you would love me enough to help me I would be forever grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All this blogger stuff often mystifys me too. Thank goodness for my resident computer geek. Every once in a while I'll get something figured out for myself...as long as it doesn't involve messing w/the code. Then I'm sol. = )
I LOVE the green and can't wait to get home to check my mail =)
Post a Comment