Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Digression of a day

How does one go from a pretty normal...somewhat good mood of a morning to
neck severely tense and totally on edge by dinner...oh wait, maybe i'm describing most people.
But in my case it totally took me off guard...that may sound weird, but i get so busy i don't always notice the frayed nerves until they are on the edge of unraveling. I am trying to get a bunch of scrapbook pages done so i have ideas and samples for the ladies craft day at camp this weekend. On top of that i am trying to get the laundry taken care of finally, deal with a cranky kid who is still recovering from his 12 month shots and blood letting, and a husband who decided to study at home. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night and for once it was not Jack's fault. I know that has something to do with it to. He's finally to bed and I'm going to sit down with an Izze and a snack and watch some tv. Hopefully some sleep and a good relaxing will help this funk.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I HATE the funky blues...they reach out and grab me often.

I know it's cliche, but it always seems to help me when I put on some good, loud music and dance around a little.

akr said...

that sounds like a great idea!!