Friday, September 19, 2008

Vista

You know those commercials with Mac and PC? They are always talking about Vista and it's problems. They crack me up but I also discovered the amount of truth they hold. Vista is now a curse word at our house. We have a laptop that we bought this spring and it has vista on it. I got used to using it and didn't mind the changes but then it started farting up just like the commercials and it has become a pain in the...it freezes randomly and usually when I need it most, it sends all sorts of fun error messages...yep, they are not exaggerating. And the new gates and Seinfeld commercials don't make up for it...they actually don't have much of a point. Ok, so enough of my rant...

1 comment:

12-arrows said...

we purchased my husband a new laptop last fall for his birthday and it also came with windows vista and he LOATHES it! IT is THEE worst program ever and I totally know about the mess ups because I hear it from him everytime he uses it and from time to time I have used it and its AWFUL!