I am someone who has been molded and shaped through the many paths and places I have walked...I have seen little and much...I believe but struggle to have faith...I desire to know God but still at times run from him...I desire life but at times lack the bravery to chase after it...I am me but all that that entails is still a mystery.
Friday, September 12, 2008
The Harvest
There is somethiing so satisfying about storing up for winter. We are finishing up harvesting from our garden. We really are happy with what we have gotten...and are learning what we can do better. But, there is nothing that is more wonderful than eating what you have grown with your own hands. It is like being in the midst of ministry, joy found in touching people's lives, and seeing God work and the humble amazement of how He is using us to work in their lives.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There is such satisfaction with harvesting and eating your own food. Tim has been digging up a spot in the backyard for our own garden next year. It will be hard work, but so rewarding!
Post a Comment